Makita LXT211 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 2-Piece Combo Kit
Sold by: Makita
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 2-Piece Combo Kit is made for people who want the best of cordless tools for drilling, hammer drilling, driving and fastening.The LXT211 includes a versatile 1/2-inch hammer driver-drill, as well as a good impact driver whose weight is just 3.3 pounds. Each tool is supported by Makita’s 18V LXT Lithium-Ion battery and the ENERGY STAR rated Makita Rapid Optimum Charger.
- 2-speed 1/2-inch hammer driver-drill (0-400/0-1, 500 RPM) with 4-pole motor control which can deliver 450 inch-pounds of max torque.
- Produce a High-speed impact driver of (0-2, 300 RPM) which provides 1, 330 inch-pounds of max.
- LXT lithium-ion battery and charger which produce 430 percent with a long lifetime work.
- Three-year warranty on tools and one-year warranty on batteries and charger.
Who should buy this?
- drilling, driving, and fastening.
- People who are involve in the following areas trade which includes HVAC, plumbing, electrical, remodeling, woodworking,
- Any contractor People who want a variety of cordless job solution for drilling, hammer who requires the best made engineering cordless combo kit.
Product Dimensions – 19 x 14.8 x 5.8 inches
Weight – 15.4 pounds
Voltage – 18 volts
- The LXT211 can do a variety of cordless job solution for drilling,hammer drilling, driving, and fastening.
- This drills can be use in the following areas which includes HVAC, plumbing, electrical, remodeling, woodworking, and any contractor who requires the best made engineering cordless combo kit.
- Makita’s LXT211 includes a versatile 1/2-inch hammer driver-drill
- The LXT211 also has the Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Impact Driver
- The LXT211 includes two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries and a Rapid a Charger for increased battery and charging power and less time while on the job site.
What you may like:
- The drill is powerful and the hammer action is good for cement and brick fastener drilling.
- Battery last longer while in use .
- The LED light shines brighter
- belt clip are easy to handle.
- The combo tool kit case is very easy to use and well organized.
What you may not like:
- The battery seems to fail if not use for a very long time, so always use your drill once or twice a month and do a charging routine to keep the battery life cycle long and the cordless drill warranty make cover for a replacement if the time at which the error occurred is still in range with the period of warranty.